Curbside printing, copying, and faxing services are available during our curbside pickup hours (M, W, SAT 11am-4pm, TUE 1-5pm, TH 1-7pm).
Please give us up to 24 hours turnaround time, and likely it will be less than 2 hours.
Your order will be confirmed once a staff person speaks to you via email or phone.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-665-4683 to arrange services
- Email us your document at email@example.com or drop it off in person (once you have spoken with a Tilton staff person and arranged a time)
- PLEASE GIVE US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Your full name name
- Your phone number
- Number of copies needed
- Black and white or color
- Single or double sided
- FULL FAX NUMBER OF PLACE YOU ARE FAXING (if requesting faxing)
- Preferred method of pick up
- For No Contact – in our curbside shed
- For More Privacy – in person at our door (ring bell)
- PICKUP ARRANGEMENT AND SCHEDULE: Once your order has been completed, staff will contact you to make arrangements for pickup. You can expect your order to be completed within 24 hours, and it will likely be ready in less than 2 hours. Your order can be picked up during our curbside pickup hours, either in the curbside shed or at the door, at an agreed upon time.
- PAYMENT: We ask for a suggested donation of:
- 15ȼ per page for black and white copies 25ȼ per page for color copies.
- $1 per page for faxes.
- Put your donation in an envelope with your name and reason for donation in the returns/drop box. If you need an envelope there is a clear plastic box containing blank envelopes next to the returns/drop box. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DONATION IN THAT CLEAR BOX.
Thank you for your patience as we offer these services during this tricky and ever changing time!
Staff cannot claim responsibility for items lost or stolen from our property.