LET’S FILL TILTON LIBRARY WITH FLOWERS!
This will be a group exhibit of creative flower arrangements,
placed all throughout the library.
Your artful arrangement must contain one or more of the following:
1. Unusual flowers & plant material (real* or fake)
*Artists including fresh cut flowers may need to replace them throughout the exhibit
2. Unique arrangements
3. Non-traditional, Handmade / repurposed vase or container
SIZE & WEIGHT LIMITS: Max. 2′ in any direction, Max. 3 lbs
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Email the following to email@example.com
1. Your full name and contact information
2. Description of your work – materials, size, how to be displayed (hanging, sitting on shelf, etc)
3. High quality images of your work
EXHIBIT TIMELINE: Exhibit will run from August 1 – September 9, 2022
ENTRIES DUE: June 30, 2022
SELECTION PROCESS: Library staff will review all entries to make sure they adhere to requirements and will fit the space.
NOTIFICATION TO ARTISTS: July 7, 2022
DELIVERY OF ARTWORK: July 28, 2022 TO LIBRARY DURING OPEN HOURS
PICK UP UNSOLD ARTWORK BY: September 11, 2022
SALES: Tilton Exhibit Polity states that the library is to receive 10% of art sales