To use this free service you must be a Tilton Library patron.
Stream contemporary and classic movies, documentaries, instructional videos, and TV shows on any of your devices. With over 30,000 titles, including the Criterion Collection and Kanopy Kids, the options are endless! Easy searching by subject, genre, or title allows for browsing or planned viewing. Customized closed captioning and foreign language options are available on some titles. Tilton Library patrons get 10 credits each month; they reset on the 15th of the month. (1 credit =one movie or one TV episode) Kanopy Kids has no credit limit!
Set up your account:
- Go to https://tiltonlibrary.kanopy.com
- Click on “sign up” in the upper right hand corner.
- Set up an account with a username and password.
- Confirm your email address
- Find your library: Tilton Library
- Enter your library card number and PIN*.
- Start viewing!
*Don’t remember your PIN? The default PIN on your card is the last four digits of your phone number (that the library has on file). If you need help resetting your PIN, just call or stop by the Tilton Library and staff can help.