NOTE: WE STILL OFFER CURBSIDE PICKUP ALONGSIDE THIS OPTION.
Indoor Visits by Appointment:
NEW 3/30/21 – COMPUTER USAGE – Tuesday: 1-4
BROWSING – Wednesday: 12 – 3
BROWSING – Thursday: 3 – 6
STEP 1: MAKE AN APPOINTMENT –
ONLY ONE HOUSEHOLD PER TIME SLOT,
- Email us at email@example.com or call us at 413-665-4683 to make an appointment.
- Each computer visit starts on the hour and can last up to 50 minutes.
Each browsing visit starts on the 1/2 hour and can last up to 20 minutes
- Staff will clean high-touch surfaces between patron visits
- Only two HOUSEHOLDS can come inside in the library at one time
- For computer visits only one person per computer.
- For browsing appointments, no more than TWO MEMBERS OF THE SAME HOUSEHOLD per visit upstairs; no more than FOUR MEMBERS OF THE SAME HOUSEHOLD downstairs.
STEP 2: PREPARE FOR YOUR VISIT
- IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU LIVE WITH ARE NOT FEELING WELL OR IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID OR YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO ANYONE THAT HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPT.
- If you are unable to make it to your appointment, please let us know so that your space will be made available for others to visit.
- YOU MUST WEAR A MASK the entire time you are inside the library.
- If you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition, we ask that you stick with curbside and digital services for now.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival
- OUR RESTROOM WILL NOT BE AVAIALBLE FOR THE PUBLIC.
STEP 3: USE THE LIBRARY at your reserved visit time.
- If you bring returns, please place them inside the outdoor drop box before coming inside.
- Ring the doorbell when you arrive.
- Please wear a mask at all times and use hand sanitizer when indicated to do so.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door.
- You will be asked a series of questions.
- Go to the floor you signed up to visit.
- Follow signage for social distancing from staff.
- Staff can only assist patrons at computers from a safe distance of at least 3 feet.
- When browsing, please place all items you touch (but do not take) on a designated cart for sanitizing.
- For printing, copying, or fax services, please ask staff to perform these tasks for you.
- At checkout, please stay behind plexiglass barriers and/or 6 feet from staff.
- WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE while we integrate this option with our curbside pickup and digital services. Thank you and enjoy your visit!